|Transfer method||Transfer currencies||Commission||Processing time3||Transfer funds|
Bank Wire Transfers
Credit / Debit cards
- ↑Only the sending bank’s commission is shown in the table. Commissions charged by correspondent banks will be automatically deducted from the transfer amount.
- ↑Over the course of a calendar month, two transfers using China UnionPay will be fulfilled without commission for a single myAlpari. Any further transfers will incur a 1% charge.
- ↑ Processing times may be increased under certain circumstances. You can find more information about this in the Regulations for Non-Trading Operations.
- Alpari Payment Department Office Hours: Mon-Fri, 06:00 – 15:00 GMT
- Our payments department will only process emails sent from your registered email address.
- Alpari does not accept bank transfers from individuals or businesses registered in Iran, Iraq or North Korea.
- Alpari’s currency conversion rates are updated daily in myAlpari.
Source: “Deposit and withdrawal options“